Julie is an associate in our commercial property team. Julie has a broad range of experience across all commercial real estate matters including working with investors (institutional, private equity and other fund investors), multinational and domestic entities, landlords, tenants, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, and developers on a range of commercial property and residential property matters.
Julie specialises in the acquisition, structuring, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property, including mixed commercial and residential developments, shopping centres, retail parks and office developments.
Julie also has strong experience in banking and property due diligence, having previously worked in financial institutions. She also has particular recent experience acting for receivers in the sale of distressed assets.
- NAMA on its ability to appoint receivers over secured property and subsequent sale of secured assets
- National Asset Residential Property Services DAC (a subsidiary of NAMA) on it's social housing initiative which involves the acquisition of circa 2,000 residential units from NAMA debtors/receivers and the lease by way of long term lease to approved housing bodies funded by housing authorities
- A restaurant chain on the negotiation of leases as part of their nationwide expansion
- A receiver on the sale of a hotel
- Various clients on large scale property due diligence in the acquisition of loan and property portfolios
- Client on the sale and lease back of a primary health care centre