Paul is an associate in our corporate & commercial team. Paul works with Irish and international corporate, business and banking clients on Irish company law, corporate governance and general commercial law matters.
Paul has broad experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, venture capital investments, shareholder agreements and commercial contracts.
Paul has particular expertise in advising emerging businesses on all matters from company incorporation, corporate governance requirements to shareholder relations, and equity investments.
- Just Eat on the Irish aspects of its reorganisation in connection with its purchase of Menulog
- Vodafone Ireland Limited and Hutchison 3G Ireland Limited (as a joint venture company) on its commercial agreements with suppliers
- Major telecoms infrastructure company on its purchase of Eircom’s mast infrastructure in Ireland
- Various start-ups on selection of corporate entity, incorporation, initial capitalisation and shareholder agreements
- Shareholders of various Irish companies on the sale of shareholdings
- Various clients on mergers and acquisitions and on cross border mergers pursuant to Council Directive 2005/56/EC
- Various clients on obligations to register a branch in Ireland pursuant to Council Directive 89/666/EEC