Sinéad is an associate in our commercial property team. Sinéad advises a range of clients in the acquisition, disposal, leasing of various types of property including residential developments, mixed commercial, multi-unit developments, office units and agricultural sites.
Sinéad works on a number of receivership projects for major financial institutions and advised in relation to the appointment of fixed asset receivers over distressed properties and acted in the disposal of the asset portfolio including mortgagee in possession sales.
- Various clients on the preparing contracts whether for private treaty, tender, or auction; interpreting title, drafting various completion document, and closing
- Various commercial clients on the acquisition, structuring and disposal of various types of commercial property including retail, offices and sites
- Private individuals, companies, financial institutions and Receivers (including NAMA, AIB, Grant Thornton, Ernst & Young, Mazars and KPMG) on various property transactions
- Client on all aspects of sale of large loan portfolio including the due diligence process
- Various clients on the provision of title and lease reports for loan sales on vendor and purchaser sides; identifying title defects and advising on how to remediate same
- Various clients on the drafting title and lease reports and assisting Banking department in re-financing properties on a range of assets from hotels and nursing homes to development schemes
- Various companies on the due diligence aspect of corporate transactions