Cormac is an associate in our commercial real estate team and has broad experience advising on all aspects of commercial property, including the acquisition, structuring, and disposal of commercial, retail, industrial and residential property, together with associated financing, insolvencies and work-out arrangements.
Cormac acts for a wide range of institutions and insolvency practitioners in connection with the property / security aspects of their due diligence, financing, enforcement, work-outs, asset disposals and re-structuring. Cormac's clients also include a range of developers, private equity investment firms, lenders, insolvency practitioners, sellers, tenants, investors, retailers, charities, sporting bodies and statutory authorities.
In addition, Cormac regularly represents clients in the District Court and Circuit Court on liquor licensing and events licensing matters.
- A leading internationally funded developer and contractor entity on all stages of the acquisition, funding, and delivery of mixed-use development schemes for the benefit of the Approved Housing Body market and wider markets. Provision of advices on the legal structure of the developments, planning issues, compliance with the Multi-Unit Development Act 2011, and the negotiating, agreeing, and contracting of the schemes for the onward disposal of the newly completed units.
- An Irish based private equity lending firm who is the market leader in Ireland for property and construction finance, in advancing finance for multiple development sites in various locations, for residential housing, emergency accommodation, nursing homes and office schemes.
- A range of insolvency practitioners, and NAMA-appointed receivers in connection with the management and disposal of commercial and residential properties throughout Ireland including residentially zoned development sites, office blocks, retail units, apartment blocks, and distressed properties.
- Landlords and tenants with all aspects of their lettings of retail, office, logistics, and industrial property, including advising on the implementation of fit-outs, rent reviews, and dilapidations
- An international real estate investment company on its ongoing acquisition, development, management and disposals of its Irish portfolio of commercial and residential properties.
- Leinster Rugby on various real estate matters relating to their stadium grounds, training facilities / administrative HQ, and accommodation requirements.