David is a partner in our energy & natural resources team. He has over 10 years’ experience advising developers, funders and the public sector in the energy industry including wind projects, solar, hydro, biomass, anaerobic digestion and power plant operators. He also advises clients on the financing and construction of commercial and industrial developments, housing, materials recovery facilities, water treatment plants, educational campuses and infrastructure.
David trained and worked for many years in the energy and projects department of a leading Irish firm and he also worked for an international law firm in Australia.
- Galetech Energy Services on the construction and financing of Carrickallen Windfarm
- Gaelectric on a solar PPA and lease for a 2850 square meter installation at Butler’s Chocolate Factory, Clonshaugh, Dublin
- Munster Joinery on the financing and construction of Scartaglen Windfarm, Co. Kerry
- Bank of Ireland on the financing of a hydro farm, Co. Tipperary
- Longford Resources on the acquisition of mining licenses for Keel Zinc Project, Longford
- Australian Antarctic Division on the construction of a climate research station
- Shopping Centre and Residential Development at Colpe Cross, Drogheda, advising the developer on the finance and construction documents
- Crowne Plaza Hotel & Apartment Development, Blanchardstown, Dublin, advising the contractor on the construction documents