David is an associate in our litigation & dispute resolution team. David acts for both plaintiffs and defendants in specialist areas and he has extensive litigation experience in the High and Supreme Courts and Court of Appeal.
David specialises in medical negligence - including delayed cancer diagnoses and misdiagnoses, personal injury – including Injuries Board applications - employment, contract disputes, probate, property dispute and recovery actions, professional indemnity claims, insurance actions, product liability actions.
He has advised, and acted for, hospitals, doctors, their indemnifiers. David has reviewed Health and Safety policies for various hospitals and public bodies, and has experience in regulatory matters in the general medical, health information, pharmacy and nursing areas.
- A maternity hospital in a recent settlement of significant birth injury matter
- Plaintiff in relation to a cervical cancer misdiagnosis claim
- Pharmacist in a in Fitness to Practice hearing - the complaint against our client was dismissed
- Private client in a contentious challenge in retrieving monies for the estate held by the clients’ former solicitor
- Client in a successful case relating to the transfer of property based on the principle of promissory and proprietary estoppel