Edward is an associate in our litigation & dispute resolution team. Edward works with large financial institutions, financial service providers, real estate investors, receivers, liquidators, local authorities, public sector bodies and regulators. Edward works extensively with a range of public and regulatory bodies in contentious matters, particularly in the healthcare sector.
Edward has broad experience in general commercial litigation, financial services litigation, professional negligence, landlord and tenant litigation, property litigation, acting for insolvency professionals in contentious matters. On the advisory side, Edward also advises on data protection and freedom of information law.
Edward is also admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- A local authority in proceedings against a financial institution over the manner in which it negligently opened an unsuitable bank account
- HIQA in numerous sets of proceedings pursuant to sections 57, 59, 60 & 61 of the Health Act 2007
- A large financial institution in commercial court proceedings against the directors of a company following its examinership
- A large construction company in commercial court proceedings issued by a borrower following the acquisition of his loan
- A global financial service provider in relation to an enforcement claim from its regulator, the Central Bank of Ireland
- A large financial institution in a number of negligence claims against solicitors
- A large financial institution in a loan sale of 500 loans with active litigation