Gergana is an associate in our corporate & commercial team. She is experienced in various aspects of commercial law and advises in particular on mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, corporate governance, commercial contracts, intellectual property and privacy law.
She advises Irish and international clients in a wide variety of industries including professional and insurance services, technology, hospitality and nursing homes.
Gergana has dual legal qualifications in both civil and common law. Prior to joining Beauchamps, she practised with a mid-size Dublin commercial law firm and before that enjoyed stints working as in-house counsel first at a large international hotel chain before moving to a full-service multi-national telecom. Prior to relocating to Ireland, Gergana practised with a large commercial law firm in Sofia and following her advanced studies joined the European Investment Bank in Luxembourg where she worked on corporate, PPP and structured finance operations of the Bank.
- Advising Zeus Urban Scooters on their equity investment by BVP and EI
- Quote Devil on their acquisition by Chill Insurance
- Advised AIB on the disposal of its investment in Fulfil Nutrition
- The sale of Irish insurance brokerage business Hooper Dolan to Arachas/ Ardonagh
- The purchase by Grafton Group plc, owner of Ireland’s largest builders’ merchants Chadwicks and Woodies DIY, of SiteTech Building Products
- Advising PREM Group owners, the international hotel and hospitality operator, in securing a major new investment from Fortress Investment Group LLC who acquired a majority stake in the business through an off-market acquisition of interests held by non-executive shareholders
- Assisting Ergo on its recent acquisition of Limerick based data management solution provider, Asystec