Joe is a consultant with our private client & family law team. Joe advises a range of private clients and specialises in conveyancing, probate, trust administration and inheritance tax planning. Joe also has extensive experience in advising on wards of court applications, Enduring Powers of Attorney and living wills.
Joe has practised with Beauchamps for 38 years. Joe was also head of the private client team, before becoming a consultant with Beauchamps in 2007.
- High net worth individuals on the drafting of tax efficient wills and tax efficient transfers of assets by gift or inheritance
- A multi-million euro estate in the defence of a claim by a potential cohabitant
- Trustees and beneficiaries in the administration of trusts
- Private individuals on the administration of estates including contentious probate and cross jurisdictional issues
- Private individuals on the drafting and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and living wills
- Private individuals on the sale, purchase and mortgaging of residential property, including the resolution of complex title issues
- Private individuals on co-ownerships agreements