Mary is an associate in our banking & finance team. Mary works with a variety of clients including Irish and international financial institutions on a broad range of banking and insolvency issues.
Mary specialises in secured lending, remediation, restructuring, project finance, security reviews, and management of security defects and enforcement of security.
Mary previously completed secondments with NAMA and with EBS where she provided legal advice to the asset recovery teams in respect of enforcement and highlighting any risks or impediments to enforcement and dealt with legal queries from the asset recovery teams.
- Consortium involving Prime plc and Balfour Beatty Group Limited engaged to design, construct, operate and maintain 14 HSE primary care centres in Ireland as part of a PPP arrangement involving the provision of finance by, amongst others, the European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Inspired Spaces consortium, a joint venture involving Carillion Construction Limited and the Dutch Infrastructure Fund, engaged to finance, build operate and maintain 5 schools and an institute of further education in Ireland that have been included in Bundle 5 of the Department's Public Private Partnership (PPP) programme
- Consortium led by BAM Ireland on the €350 million M11 Gorey to Enniscorthy PPP and the funders of the BAM Iridium consortium (involving BAM Group Ireland, BAM PPP, Iridium and Dragados) engaged to construct the €220 million N25 New Ross Bypass Scheme - these were two of the largest PPP projects to reach financial close in recent years
- Cairn Homes plc as the successful bidder in the Project Clear portfolio of assets
- NAMA in the consensual sale of The Forum Building to the Atlas Property Fund, a sub-fund of the Davy Opportunity Trust, which is an umbrella unit trust authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland pursuant to the Unit Trusts Act 1990
- Acquirers and vendors in respect of a number of loan portfolio sales