Sarah is an associate on our commercial real estate team acting for investors, multi-national and domestic entities, landlords, tenants, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, sporting bodies and charities.
Sarah has vast experience advising on the acquisition, disposal, financing, leasing and licensing of all types of commercial properties including retail units, offices, mixed commercial and residential developments, hotel and public houses and advising landlords and tenants in commercial leasing matters.
Sarah also has experience advising on property aspects of mergers and acquisitions and has recently advised on the acquisition of veterinary practices.
Sarah has specialist experience advising large financial institutions and bank appointed receivers in the disposal of distressed commercial and residential assets in both auction and private treaty sales.
- National College of Ireland on the acquisition and financing of an office block in Dublin 1.
- An ICAV in the disposal of a portfolio of residential assets.
- Emerald Investment on the sale of a various commercial and residential properties.
- Private investors on the disposal of a hotel.
- Real Estate Investment firm in the acquisition of various commercial properties in Dublin City Centre
- Irish Rugby Football Union on various property related matters.
- Charity in the negotiation of leases for retail units.
- Banks on property issues arising from insolvent borrowers.
- Receivers on the remediation of title and disposal of commercial and residential assets.