Seán is an associate in our litigation and dispute resolution team. Seán works with a diverse range of domestic and international corporate clients in both the public and private sectors, including financial institutions, technology companies and state bodies. Seán also has extensive experience in banking, injunctions and general commercial disputes.
Before joining the firm, Seán practiced as a barrister at the Bar of Ireland. As a result, Seán is an experienced advocate, having appeared on numerous occasions before the Irish courts at all jurisdictional levels.
- A local authority in proceedings against a large construction group relating to breach of contract
- A leading IT company in a dispute with a private hospital concerning the adequacy of a hospital-wide software system
- A major Irish book retailer in relation to a landlord and tenant dispute involving breach of a commercial lease
- A large UK based animal feed importer in a major dispute against the State regarding the issuing of regulatory compliance notices
- A leading food retailer in multiple claims including breach of contract, specific performance and damages for nuisance