Sian is an associate in our commercial real estate team. She has extensive experience advising on the acquisition, disposal, financing, leasing and licensing of various types of commercial properties including offices, mixed commercial and residential developments, industrial properties, hotel premises and retail units.
She advises both landlords and tenants on all aspects of commercial leasing including the negotiation of agreements for lease, licences for works, complex rent review provisions and break options.
Since joining the team in 2018 Sian has become a trusted advisor to some of the firm's key clients, from her ability to develop a thorough understanding of her clients' needs and deliver exceptional, commercially focused advice.
- Astra Partners, a European investment company, on the acquisition of former Hewlett Packard campus, Liffey Park Technology Campus, in Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- Emerald Investments on the sale of a number of commercial properties and the ongoing management of a large-scale multi-let development in Dublin City Centre
- A Private Equity Fund on the acquisition of a portfolio of commercial investment properties across Dublin
- An International Hotel Management Company on the acquisition, sale, leasing and financing of hotels throughout Ireland
- A US Financial Services Company on the pre-letting of a 68,000 sq. ft. office block under construction including the negotiation of an agreement for lease, lease, collateral agreement, car park licences, deeds of surrender, licence for works, collateral warranties and associated construction advices
- Roundhill Capital on the acquisition and financing of a number of development sites for student accommodation across the country