Tim is an associate in our corporate & commercial team. Tim works with domestic and international business, corporate and banking clients across a number of sectors on a broad spectrum of corporate matters.
Tim specialises in mergers and acquisitions of private companies. He also advises on private equity investments, shareholder arrangements, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, negotiating commercial contracts and general corporate governance and advisory matters.
- BDO Development Capital Fund on its €10 million investment in Blueface
Inventum on the purchase of Joule Group Limited
- Choice Hotel Group on its sale to Dalata plc
- Shareholders of a major savoury snack producer on the disposal of their shareholding to a German entity
- Shareholders of the medical packaging company on the disposal of their shareholding to a US corporation
- Shareholders of a food distribution company on an MBO
- European software company on the implementation of a corporate re-organisation of its entities