We have advised funders, contractors, local and international corporations, developers, consultants, and consortia on funding and delivering large scale projects, across numerous sectors. As a full service law firm we can draw on the expertise of colleagues as required in property, construction, energy and natural resources, environmental and planning, competition, banking, employment, and litigation.
Our team has worked with clients on major projects in various PPP sectors and includes members with expertise in the full range of legal disciplines required for effective and timely delivery of PPP projects.
- Advising sponsors and banks on PPP project agreements and associated contract documentation
- Drafting and negotiating principal sub contracts; design team appointments; and associated collateral and step-in agreements
- Drafting and negotiating all equity participation and shareholder documentation
- Drafting and negotiating funding and security documents including advising in respect of the participation of multilateral funding agencies
- Advising on all related legal issues, such as vires, governance, property, planning, environmental, construction, and employment law, as required
CONSORTIUM INVOLVING PRIME PLC AND BALFOUR BEATTY GROUP LIMITED
Engaged to design, construct, operate and maintain 14 HSE primary care centres in Ireland as part of a PPP arrangement involving the provision of finance by, amongst others, the European Investment Bank (EIB)
INSPIRED SPACES CONSORTIUM
A joint venture involving Carillion Construction Limited and the Dutch Infrastructure Fund, engaged to finance, build operate and maintain 5 schools and an institute of further education in Ireland that have been included in Bundle 5 of the Department's Public Private Partnership (PPP) programme
THE FUNDERS OF THE BAM IRIDIUM CONSORTIUM
Involving BAM Group Ireland, BAM PPP, Iridium and Dragados, engaged to construct the €220 million N25 New Ross Bypass Scheme
CONSORTIUM LED BY BAM IRELAND
On the €350 million M11 Gorey to Enniscorthy PPP involving the design, construction, financing, operation of 31.4km of the M11 Motorway