We are delighted to host a webinar on Accelerating Housing Delivery in Ireland on Wednesday 21 April at 9.30am to 10.30am. Our keynote speaker Darragh O'Brien, Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage will be joined by key industry experts to outline and discuss their plans to tackle the ongoing issues and scale up Ireland’s housing provision.
The session will be moderated by partner and head of Housing in Beauchamps Fidelma McManus and will address the recent Affordable Housing Bill 2020 and Land Development Agency Bill 2021 set out the Government's policies to put affordability at the heart of the housing system and tackle the deficiencies in the market.
The discussion will explore:
- how we can deliver real sustainable change in housing supply
- how the Affordable Housing Bill 2020 and Land Development Agency Bill 2021 can impact that change
- how public and private sectors in Ireland are reacting to the proposed legislation
PANELISTS Speakers include:
- Keynote Speaker: Darragh O'Brien TD, Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage
- John Moran, Chair of the Board, Land Development Agency
- Declan Dunne, Chief Executive Officer, Respond
- John O'Connor, Chief Executive Officer, The Housing Agency
- James Benson, Director of Housing, Planning & Development, Construction Industry Federation
- 9.25-9.30 am: Registration & Webinar starts
- 9.35 AM: Address by Minister Darragh O'Brien
- 9.45 AM: Panel discussion with Q&A
- 10.30 AM: Close
If you are interested in attending this event, please contact our events team (email@example.com).