Andrew is an associate in our commercial real estate team. He has experience advising on the acquisition, disposal, financing, leasing and licensing of various types of commercial properties including offices, mixed commercial and residential developments, industrial properties, hotel premises and retail units.
He advises both landlords and tenants on all aspects of commercial leasing including the negotiation of agreements for lease, licences for works, complex rent review provisions and break options.
Since joining the team in 2021, Andrew has become a trusted advisor to some of the firm's key clients, from his ability to develop a thorough understanding of his clients' needs and deliver exceptional, commercially focused advice.
- Developers and Lending Instructions in relation to a number of Primary Care Centres and Residential units which involved detailed negotiations of Construction documents and Service level Agreements.
- A Property Development Company in the development and sale of 150 residential development sites. Setting up a new ownership structure including a new Management Company completion of the transfer of the common areas and the drafting of an up-to-date suite of residential sales documents.
- A Private Equity Fund on the re-finance of a portfolio of city centre commercial investment properties.
- A Property Development Company in the acquisition and development of new mixed-use retail and residential development in Swords, Co. Dublin. The work is ongoing and completion of the development of the retail element with Supermarket as the anchor tenant further to an agreement for lease and lease.
- Significant Developer in providing legal services concerning the management of his property portfolio of over 30 properties comprising retail, commercial, light industrial and various licenced premises. This work spans all areas of Commercial Property including acquisition, construction and disposal as well as landlord & tenant transactions.