Edward is a partner in our corporate & commercial team. Edward works with a range of domestic and international clients in various industries sectors including sports, banking and insurance, software, retail and manufacturing, distribution and logistics.
Edward has extensive experience in corporate and commercial legal issues – including mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, complex cross border restructurings and all aspects of financial services – and regulatory law.
Prior to joining Beauchamps, Edward was the founding partner of Landwell Solicitors which merged with Beauchamps in January 2012.
- Cartamundi Group on its acquisition of Hasbro Toys Inc. business and facilities in Ireland
- Groupe Roullier on its joint venture with Grassland Fertilizers
- Leading Irish Retailer on its acquisition of premium meat producer
- Newsrail on its acquisition of the Stanley newsagents chain
- Shareholders in Equinome on the buy in by Plusvital and merger of the two businesses in the equine genetics and nutrition industry
- Management shareholders on sale of shares in Realex Payments Limited as part of acquisition by Global Payments Inc
- Just Eat on the Irish aspects of its reorganisation in connection with its purchase of Menulog
- GAA on its sponsorship and related commercial agreements across all competitions
- Aviva Stadium on Heads of Terms and related property licenses in relation to the proposed development by mobile telephone operators of 4G infrastructure