Eoin is an associate on our Banking & finance team. Eoin works with Irish and international financial institutions and has broad expertise in corporate lending, including acquisition finance, construction finance, project finance and secured lending.
Eoin has previously worked with a Dublin based commercial law firm ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
- Allied Irish Banks in relation to the provision of a number of facilities
- A Major Irish Whiskey Distillery borrowing a large facility from a domestic Irish Bank
- Pobal in relation to preparing and negotiating grant agreements and security documents
- Various Clients advising on Irish aspects of cross-border financing transactions
- Lenders and Borrowers in relation to the restructuring of a variety of debt financings
- Extensive Experience drafting and negotiating settlement agreements relating to loan defaults