Eoin is an associate on our Banking & finance team, working with Irish and international financial institutions and has broad expertise in corporate lending, including acquisition finance, construction finance, project finance and secured lending.
Eoin was recognised as a “Rising Star” lawyer in the IFLR1000 2023 Edition.
- Allied Irish Banks in relation to the provision of a number of facilities
- A Major Irish Whiskey Distillery borrowing a large facility from a domestic Irish Bank
- Pobal in relation to preparing and negotiating grant agreements and security documents
- Various Clients advising on Irish aspects of cross-border financing transactions
- Lenders and Borrowers in relation to the restructuring of a variety of debt financings
- Extensive Experience drafting and negotiating settlement agreements relating to loan defaults
- Cardinal Group ICAV assisted team in a number of projects involving construction finance
- Signal Capital Partners assisted team in relation to substantial facilities made available in connection with:
- The refinancing of a substantial Irish hotel group and provision of development finance in respect of 2 hotels in its portfolio;.
- The refinancing of a completed office development and construction facilities in relation to a further phase of a substantial office scheme in Galway.
- Dwellings Development Group (borrower) in respect of various housing schemes around Ireland, including site acquisition facilities and development facilities
- Landfair Capital in relation to site acquisition and enabling works facilities to a Joint venture located in the Cork Docklands and separately North Wall Quay, Dublin 2
- Lotus Investment Management (lender) in relation to funding numerous residential schemes and site acquisition facilities for the purpose of redevelopment across various locations in Ireland
- Linders Property Group in relation to the borrowing of construction finance in order to fund the development of two prime Dublin City development sites into offices