Jacinta is a partner in our commercial real estate team. Jacinta works with investors (institutional, private equity and other fund investors), multi-national and domestic entities, landlords, tenants, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, developers and sporting bodies, advising on all aspects of commercial property.
Jacinta has wide-ranging experience advising on the acquisition, disposal, financing, leasing and licensing of various types of commercial properties including offices, mixed commercial and residential developments, industrial sites and retail premises. Jacinta has particular expertise working with multinational companies establishing a presence in Ireland for the first time, high value and volume (asset and loan) acquisitions and disposals and commercial leasing matters including the negotiation of break options and dilapidations settlements.
- UK-based student accommodation provider on the acquisition, financing and development of a large site in Dublin 7, including the negotiation of agreements for lease and leases to future tenants
- Real estate investment fund on the acquisition of three commercial investment properties in Dublin 2 for €21 million and a large mixed use commercial and residential development in Dublin 18 for €15 million, both from statutory receivers; including ongoing advices on asset management and landlord and tenant related matters
- Real estate investment firm on its ongoing acquisition of investment properties in Dublin 4 including associated financing, the negotiation of surrenders and dilapidations, as well as agreements for lease and leases to new tenants
- Multinational legal research services provider on the leasing of its headquarter office space in Dublin 2
- Consortium of pharmacists on the acquisition of 14 pharmacies from a receiver and dealing with related property finance aspects
- Hotel group on the property aspects of their ongoing acquisition hotel businesses and resorts nationwide and dealing with related financing matters
- State body on the sale of a multi-let business centre in Dublin 1 to a consortium of private investors.
- Multinational IT company in taking a lease of its headquarter office space in Dublin 4 and including negotiating the surrender in respect of its former flagship offices