Laura is an associate in our commercial real estate team, acting for state bodies, developers, investors (private equity and other fund investors), landlords, tenants, local authorities, financial institutions, multi-national and domestic entities advising on various aspects of commercial and residential property.
Laura has experience advising on the acquisition, disposal, financing, leasing and licensing of various types of commercial and residential properties including offices, commercial and residential developments, green sites and retail units. Laura also has expertise in working on and managing large-scale commercial property sale and acquisition projects.
- IDA Ireland in relation to the property aspects of a number of ongoing and strategically important transactions including acquisition of lands to facilitate strategic development of IDA Technology Parks and leasing and disposal of sites and industrial units to international companies to ensure prudent portfolio management and to facilitate strategic development of IDA Business & Technology Parks.
- Dublin Port Company plc, the Port authority with extensive landholdings in Dublin Port, in relation to landlord and tenant issues, easements, licences and applications for first registration so as to consolidate the Port’s land bank including reclaimed land.
- McCabes Pharmacy on all property-relates aspects of its sale to PHX Ireland via its subsidiary Lloyds Pharmacy Ireland
- Cairn Homes PLC on the set-up, management and onward sale of mixed-tenure units to the private rental sector and Approved Housing Bodies.
- Various landlords and tenants in connection with lettings and licences in shopping centres, retail parks, office blocks and in standalone premises, both long term and short term and all related advices in connection with works.
- Local Authorities and Housing Authorities in relation to their social housing initiatives including dealing with acquisitions and long-term leasing of residential developments, new and second-hand properties, registration (including first registrations), dealing with registration queries raised by the Property Registration Authority and ensuring timely completion of registrations with good and marketable title.