Leonard is a partner in our banking & finance team. Leonard works closely with domestic and international financial institutions and specialises in all aspects of banking transactions to include both secured and unsecured facilities.
Leonard has strong experience in both corporate lending and dealing with distressed loan books. He has broad expertise in security documentation, distressed sales, debt restructuring, receiverships, liquidations, examinerships and structured work-outs. Leonard has recently advised on a number of major loan sale and asset sale projects.
Prior to joining Beauchamps as a partner, Leonard was Head of Legal (Non-Core) Ireland in Danske Bank A/S.
- Allied Irish Banks plc on secured lending transactions to corporates and individuals and also in relation to the restructuring of existing distressed debt
- Danske Bank A/S on the restructuring of existing facilities and security enforcement matters
- Ulster Bank on debt compromise arrangements, restructures of existing debt and new lending transactions
- NAMA on a substantial loan sale
- New York-based private equity fund on the financing of an Irish hotel joint venture.