Máire is a partner in our corporate & commercial team. Máire acts for both investors and investees across all sectors including food, agri tech and med tech.
Máire has broad expertise in complex and sophisticated acquisitions and restructurings, shareholder relations and has a particular specialism in equity investments. She also has extensive experience in all areas of corporate law with a particular focus on private equity and venture capital.
Máire also advises on the establishment of partnerships and partnership law.
- Enterprise Ireland on its equity portfolio
- BDO Development Capital Fund on its investment in family-owned food company, Broderick’s
- Terra Solar on an investment of €2.5 million by ESB
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort on its sale
- Enterprise Ireland on the Atlantic Bridge fund