Mark is an associate in our private client & family law team. Mark advises a range of private clients and specialises in probate, payment of capital acquisitions tax, tax planning, trust administration and conveyancing. Mark also has extensive experience in advising on enduring powers of attorney and wards of court applications.
Mark specialises in probate and tax law and has an interest in law of charities.
- Private individuals on the administration of estates including contentious probate and cross jurisdictional issues
- Successfully defended a high-profile claim against in an estate in the context of 'competing' wills
- High net worth individuals on the drafting of tax efficient wills and tax efficient transfers of assets by gift or inheritance
- Private individuals on the drafting and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and living wills
- Trustees and beneficiaries in the administration of trusts
- Private individuals on the purchase, sale and mortgaging of residential property, including the resolution of complex title issues