Orla is an associate in our commercial real estate team. Orla works with public bodies, developers, financial institutions, pension funds, private individuals, retailers and charities.
Orla specialises in the acquisition, financing, development, disposal and leasing of various types of property including offices, shops, industrial developments, mixed commercial and residential developments, retail parks and greenfield sites. She also advises on related property matters including landlord and tenant issues, property due diligence, banking and residential conveyancing.
- Obsidian ICAV on leases of retail units in shopping centres and landlord and tenant advice
- Dublin Port Company plc, the Port authority with extensive landholdings in Dublin Port, in relation to landlord and tenant issues, easements, licences and first registration
- Major Irish retailer in rectifying title deficiencies across its portfolio
- Developer and subsequently receiver of Ashbourne Retail Park in leasing a number of large retail units, to include advising on complex agreements for lease, options to purchase and construction documents.
- IBRC on the disposal of a number of former Irish Nationwide branches involving various complications such as title deficiencies, litigation with tenants and occupation by rent-controlled tenants
- IBRC on sales of voluntarily surrendered and repossessed properties as mortgagee in possession, including title and security reviews, advising on remedying title defects, perfecting and enhancing security