Owen is an associate and trust and estate practitioner on our private client & family law team. Owen works with private individuals, families, partners, company directors and corporate executives on the full range of private client issues.
Owen specialises in wills and trusts and in particular tax efficient wills, administration of estates, advising in relation to contentious disputes in estates and advising in relation to extracting foreign grants of probate. He has experience of applications to the High Court Probate List. He advises families in relation to estate and succession planning including advising on tax efficient wealth transfers and inheritance tax reliefs. He also advises in relation to Enduring Powers of Attorney.
Owen has also built up a wealth of conveyancing and property experience. He acts for vendors and purchasers in the transfer of residential and agricultural property including advising on mortgages, transfers of property following family law settlements and registration applications.
- NAMA on making application to High Court for the appointment of Administrator ad Litem
- High net worth individuals on the drafting of tax efficient wills and tax efficient transfers of assets by gift or inheritance
- Trustees and beneficiaries on the administration of trusts
- Private individuals on the administration of estates including contentious probate
- Irish nationals living abroad on the purchase of houses in Ireland
- Private individuals on the drafting and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and living wills
- Private clients on the sale, purchase and mortgaging of residential property