Sam is an associate in the firm's Corporate department. Since joining Beauchamps in 2017, Sam has gained experience in a wide range of commercial matters and has advised both domestic and international clients on all areas of corporate law.
Sam specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, company law, venture capital investments, joint venture and shareholders' agreements, share incentive arrangements, commercial contracts as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
- JTC PLC on its acquisition of Ballybunion Capital;
- Eurofins Scientific on the acquisition of several life sciences companies;
- GeoPal, and its founders, on its acquisition by Totalmobile;
- doValue S.p.A on its acquisition of a stake in BidX1;
- Quote Devil, and its shareholders, on its acquisition by Chill Insurance;
- GAA, Leinster Rugby, Aviva Stadium, Cricket Ireland and the Gaelic Players Association on their sponsorship and related commercial agreements;
- Nalac Limited, the publisher of Business Plus magazine and its' online brand BizPlus.ie, and it shareholders, on its acquisition by DMG Media;
- McCabes Pharmacy Group on its acquisition of several independent pharmacies;
- Ziff Davis, Inc (formerly J2 Global, Inc) on the Irish aspects of the separation of its digital cloud fax technology business into a new independent public company, Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc;
- Powerscourt Whiskey Distillery on a series of equity fundraisings;
- Zeus Scooters on equity investments from Enterprise Ireland and BVP Investments;
- Spark Crowdfunding on equity investments in Zipp Mobility Scooters, Moby Electric Bikes, Access Earth, Clarity CX1, Bowsy and FitPink amongst others.