Seán is Of Counsel in our litigation and dispute resolution team. Seán specialises in commercial litigation and advises a diverse range of domestic and international corporate clients in both the public and private sectors, including financial institutions, technology companies and state bodies. Seán has acted in a large number of high profile commercial disputes including breach of contract claims, injunctions, banking and property related matters.
Before joining the firm, Seán practiced as a barrister at the Bar of Ireland. As a result, Seán is an experienced advocate, having appeared on numerous occasions before the Irish courts at all jurisdictional levels.
- A large UK travel company in proceedings by an Irish airliner involving complex issues of breach of contract, competition and intellectual property law
- A state body in defence of a major arbitration involving allegations of breach of contract
- An Irish registered charity in High Court proceedings seeking injunctive relief against former members of the company's governing body
- A leading IT company in a dispute with a private hospital concerning the adequacy of a hospital-wide software system
- A local authority in proceedings against a large construction group relating to breach of contract
- A major UK retailer in relation to a landlord and tenant dispute involving breach of a commercial lease