Shaun is a partner and head of our corporate, commercial & M&A group. Shaun works closely with Irish and international clients across a wide spectrum of industry sectors advising on the full range of business law issues that arise.
Shaun's main area of expertise is corporate transactions, including advising on mergers, disposals and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures and equity investments. Shaun heads up one of the firm's M&A teams.
In addition to his practise as a corporate lawyer, Shaun is an associate of the Irish Tax Institute and a CEDR Accredited Mediator. He is also a previous Managing Partner of the firm.
- RSK Group on its purchases of Irish Drilling Limited and OSK, having advised them on various other acquisitions.
- VetPartners advised the on a number of veterinary practise acquisitions.
- Ergoservices Limited on the acquisition of BoatyardX, a custom software company established in Ireland, Columbia and Romania.
- PREM Group on the acquisition and financing of three hotels in separate transactions - Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort, Blessington Lake, Blessington, Co. Wicklow; Cahernane House Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry; and Leopold Hotel, Sheffield, England.
- Thomond Underwriting Limited sale to UK insurance house, the Clear Group.
- Galway Plant and Tool Hire Limited on its sale to Briggs Equipment Ireland Limited.
- In the Company of Huskies Limited sale to Nasdaq-listed Stagwell.
- National Vehicle Distributions on its acquisition of Cafco.