Shaun is a partner and head of our corporate & commercial team. Shaun works closely with Irish and international business clients across a wide spectrum of industry sectors - including technology, healthcare & life sciences, retail, and hospitality – advising on the full range of business law issues that arise.
Shaun has broad expertise in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, corporate restructuring, joint ventures, inward investment and general commercial matters.
In addition to his practise as a corporate lawyer, Shaun is a registered Chartered Tax Advisor and CEDR Accredited Mediator.
From 2008 to 2011, Shaun served as Beauchamps’ Managing Partner.
- Inventum on its purchase of the majority stake in Dublin-based company, Joule Group Limited
- Arachas on the buyout of its Irish business by its senior management
- Ergo on its acquisition of Micromail (software licensing specialist), the sale of its investment in Fenergo and separately on its newest venture, Flowforma
- BDO Development Capital Fund on its €10 million investment in Blueface, the leading Unified Communications-as-a-Service Provider to businesses, enterprises and carriers, and in Cavan-headquartered Obelisk Group
- Angelo Gordon on the sale of the landmark Temple Bar hotel in Dublin to a Singapore fund, having previously advised this client on the purchase of the hotel in 2015
- Elder Healthcare on the sale of Comfort Keepers to Sodexo
- SIMS IVF on the sale of healthcare business to Australian quoted entity, Virtus Health
- PREM Group on the acquisition and financing of three hotels in separate transactions - Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort, Blessington Lake, Blessington, Co. Wicklow; Cahernane House Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry; and Leopold Hotel, Sheffield, England
- Vistapointe on its sale to Brocade - a three jurisdiction transaction led out of Dublin as the business had operations in Ireland, US and India