Simon is an associate within our insolvency & corporate restructuring team. Simon acts for clients across a wide spectrum of insolvency and litigation matters, and acts for all stakeholders including liquidators, receivers and examiners, in a range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency and debt restructuring cases.
Simon has broad experience in commercial litigation, financial services litigation, professional negligence, and acting in contentious insolvency matters. Simon also advises on contentious corporate, commercial and insurance disputes.
Simon is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Liquidator of Carphone Warehouse Ireland Mobile Limited (trading as iD Mobile) on the trading of the company in provisional liquidation
- Dengrove DAC (Colony Northstar) on enforcement of security across a range of commercial and residential real estate assets
- FLI Global on its group restructure and subsequent acquisitions
- Directors of Pegasus Nominees Limited, a subsidiary of IBRC (In Special Liquidation), on the liquidation of the company
- Sands Cove Financial Partners Limited on its challenge to the examinership of Denis Moriarty the Kerries Limited
- Lord Mayor of Dublin on the creation of a trust for former employees of a company in liquidation
- Liquidator of the Swiss Department of Finance on their claim over funds of an insolvent company within Irish bank accounts