Join us for our upcoming business law breakfast briefing on Wednesday, 5 December, which will explore the key legal issues that impact your role and your business on a day-to-day basis.
The purpose of this session is to prepare you for all questions from colleagues and clients in the coming year. We will brief you on:
- the General Data Protection Regulation - six months on
- Beneficial Ownership compliance
- banking and finance legal developments
- company law update including a review of what’s coming down the track in 2019
- recent employment legal developments
|Date||Wednesday, 5 December|
|Time||7.30am - 10.00am|
|Location||Beauchamps' offices, Riverside Two, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Breakfast & Registration
Seminar followed by Q&A
If you would be interested in attending this event, please contact Hannah Church (firstname.lastname@example.org) in our events team.
Please note a certificate of attendance for legal CPD purposes will be issued to all those who register in advance and attend the briefing.