Ailsa is an Associate in our Commercial Property Specialist Housing team. Ailsa specialises in the acquisition, disposal and leasing of individual and bulk developments for various local authorities, state agencies, Approved Housing Bodies, various lending institutions, receivers, developers and private clients. Ailsa also enjoys a project management role within the team and ensures strong relationships are maintained with the clients of the Commercial Property department that she works with closely.
- Various Local Authorities on the acquisition and leasing of residential properties to facilitate social and affordable local authority housing initiatives
- Housing and Sustainable Communities Agency on the acquisition and disposal of individual and bulk developments both in trust for local authorities and for onward sale to Approved Housing Bodies
- Various Lending Institutions in carrying out title reviews and advising on and undertaking the disposal of property under Government’s Mortgage to Rent Scheme
- Developers acting in the sale of new build residential housing units in large phased developments
- Private clients acting in the sale and purchase of residential housing units for both first time buyers, property investors and private landlords