About Stephen Dolan
Stephen is an associate in our award-winning Energy & Natural Resources team. Stephen advises developers, lenders and sponsors on the development and financing of projects across the renewable energy sector, particularly on wind farm and solar farm projects. He has wide ranging expertise in property, contract negotiations, project finance, due diligence and general commercial matters.
- Acting for a number of prominent wind and solar farm developers (including FuturEnergy Ireland, Terra Solar, ART Generation and Constant Energy) in order to secure extensive land packages for project pipelines to include negotiating and securing options for leases, options for grants of wayleaves and rights of way in relation to grid connection and haul routes to include investigating and resolving matters of title and encumbrances affecting such lands.
- Advising ABO Wind on the sale of the 27.6MW Sheskin Wind Farm in County Mayo.
- Advising a prospective purchaser on due diligence relating to an intended joint venture for eight onshore wind projects.
- Acting for Bord na Móna on the establishment of a joint venture with BOC Gases Ireland Limited to develop a 2MW hydrogen gas electrolyser at its existing Mount Lucas Wind Farm.
- Advising Mercury Renewables in relation to the development of a €200m wind farm and green hydrogen plant in Co Mayo.