Ailsa is an Associate in our commercial property specialist housing team. Ailsa specialises in the acquisition, disposal and leasing of individual and bulk developments for various local authorities, state agencies, Approved Housing Bodies, various lending institutions, receivers, developers and private clients. Ailsa also enjoys a project management role within the team and ensures strong relationships are maintained with the clients of the Commercial Property department that she works with closely.
- Commercial conveyancing acting in the disposal and acquisition of commercial units.
- Residential conveyancing acting in the sale and purchase of residential properties.
- Various Local Authorities on the acquisition of new and second-hand properties including compliance with Part V agreements required under the Planning and Development Acts 2000 to 2018
- Various Local Authorities on the Long-Term Leasing of new and second-hand units for social housing purposes to include the delivery of Standard LTL Leases and Enhanced LTL Leases.
- The Housing Agency on the acquisition of second-hand properties, family hubs and new builds to include conducting a detailed title review, negotiating contracts for sale, settling agreed positions and precedents for the Housing Agency as well as conducting all related legal due diligence on the properties proposed for purchase.
- The Housing Agency on the sale of properties to AHB's, Local Authorities and Government Departments to include drafting contracts for sale, settling agreed positions and precedents and pre-empting the requirements of AHB funders for a smoother sales process.
- Land Development Agency (LDA) on the roll out of their pilot affordable housing scheme of 95 homes supported by Cork County Council under the LDA's Project Tosaigh initiative.
- Approved Housing Bodies on the acquisition of turn-key multi-tenure housing schemes and delivery of construction/developer led housing projects.
- Banks and financial institutions on the sale of properties under the Government's Mortgage to Rent Scheme involving the consensual sale of residential properties by financial institutions to AHBs and MTR providers to allow distressed borrowers remain in their homes as tenants. Involved specifically in project managing the delivery of large MTR bundles from multiple financial institutions in order to facilitate bulk acquisition.
- Various Residential Developers on the set up and sale of new build homes in large multi-phase developments including currently delivering a seven-phase mixed tenure development and arranging compliance with Part V agreements required under the Planning and Development Acts 2000 to 2018.
- Private Clients on the acquisition and sale of new build and second-hand residential properties.