Kevin is an associate in our litigation & dispute resolution team. Kevin has represented several financial institutions, private equity funds and blue-chip companies in commercial disputes and enforcement actions at all court levels. Kevin specialises in financial services disputes, debt recovery, well charging applications, applications for injunctive relief, and he has advised clients on a range of enforcement options both domestically and abroad.
In addition to the above, Kevin has 2 years in-house legal experience working for a client on a broad range of matters in the enforcement and workout of its portfolio of assets.
- Advising clients on issues related to commercial leases for a broad spectrum of commercial property including retail, office and industrial premises
- Advising on statutory obligations under the Landlord & Tenant Acts, Residential Tenancies Act 2004 (as amended)
- Advising on commercial property disputes including ejectment proceedings and rent recovery
- Advising on Breach of contract actions and specific performance proceedings (particularly in the context of large-scale commercial property transactions)
- Advising clients on the implementation of internal processes to create organisational efficiencies and safeguards to address risk