Lorna is an associate in our commercial real estate team, acting for developers, investors (private equity and other fund investors), landlords, tenants, local authorities, state bodies, financial institutions, multi-national and domestic entities advising on various aspects of commercial and residential property.
Lorna has experience advising on the acquisition, development, disposal, financing and leasing of various types of commercial and residential properties including offices, commercial and residential developments, industrial sites and retail units. Lorna also has expertise in working with both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing matters including the negotiation of agreements for lease, licences for works, rent review provisions and break options.
- Sorohan Builders – acting in relation to all aspects of the developments, notably the residential development of Phase 2 Trimbleston, Goatstown Road, Dublin 14 which comprises 195 units. The work is ongoing and involves advising on all matters relating to the development including the legal structure for the development, planning issues, compliance with the Multi-Unit Development Act 2011, wayleave agreements and the subsequent sale of each unit.
- Bord na Mona – leading the team whilst working on a bespoke project for Bord na Mona involving the management of a large portfolio of landholdings.
- Goldman Sachs – advising an ICAV established by Goldman Sachs on the management of it's shopping centre and retail park portfolio including advising on acquisitions, lettings and disposals and the subsequent sale of all shopping centres.
- A Private Investor – on the purchase, leasing to the local authority and subsequent sale of their entire Property portfolio.
- Residential Housing - acting in the sale and purchase of one off residential housing units for both first time buyers, property investors and private landlords.
- Banks and financial institutions - in the disposal of property by way of receiver sales and mortgagee in possession sales.